Live and entertain tastefully in this distinctive home with serene surroundings build around two 18-hole championship Golf Courses.
Lovely details in this enviable home include luxury bathrooms with dual vanities, electric towel heating racks, roomy bedrooms, walk in closets and a pyjama lounge.
Upstairs, you will find the main bedroom (en-suite) leading out to private balcony with lovely elevated views. Downstairs, are 2 generously sized bedrooms plus a full family bathroom and a study.
There is a Double garage with a spacious loft room above it with lounge and kitchenette, plus covered and off road parking that can either be used as a teenage pad or granny apartment. .
Appetites are satisfied in the modern kitchen with granite counter tops, pantry & broom cupboards, gas stove and hob as well as a separate scullery. The open plan lounge, bar and dining area leads out to a covered patio and pool area. An entertainer's delight!
Ideal extra features are a storeroom of +- 10m2, domestic bathroom and landscaped garden with programmed sprinkler system.
- Mount Edgecombe Country Club Estate is one of the few Estates in the Country which offers the facilities of a Country Club in addition to secure, residential living. The Club is the heart beat of the Estate and allows for active community involvement at any stage of life.
- The Club offers top quality sporting facilities including:
- A driving range
- A 15km trail used by cyclists, runners and walking
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding on Pani dam
- Mount Edgecombe Country Club Estate boasts an array of family-focused facilities including The Watershed Cafe, the Boar’s Head and Bistro at the Range restaurant, the Members bar as well an array of Residents’ events including Food and Wine pairing evenings, comedy nights, and “Movies Under The Stars” to name a few.
- Children living on the Estate can attend numerous holiday clubs including Arts & Crafts, Mountain Biking, Stand Up Paddle Boarding as well as Soccer, Rugby, Tennis, Squash and Golf Holiday Clubs. Each Estate also boasts a number of community centres complete with pools, playgrounds, braai and seating areas.